Contact us for more information on installing A - Rated double glazing in your home or business.
Here at Blackrock Glass, we’re proud to offer a vast number of glass services to our domestic and commercial customers across Dublin. We specialise in glass balustrades and A – Rated Double Glazing.
Our glass balustrades are designed for easy, quick and secure installations. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing, they can also fill darker places, such as stairwells and balconies with light. They open up spaces to make them feel roomier.
We offer a variety of solutions, whether you want to install glass balustrade on your stairs or balcony.
Benefits of Glass Balustrades
- They can be used in residential settings, such as on the stairs and landing and on external balconies.
- They can be used in commercial settings, such as in store stairs and shopping centre railings
- They’re aesthetically pleasing and add a unique touch to your home or business property.
- They let the light in! Areas previously occupied by banisters will be replaced with glass, allowing for much more light.
- They’re extremely durable and can be used indoors or outdoors.
- With glass balustrades, you don’t need a hand rail.
- They’re easy to clean and maintain.
A - Rated Double Glazing
Replacing your current units with A – Rated double glazed windows can solve many of your window related problems, such as fogging or coldness. Here at Blackrock Glass, we can replace your current glass system with A – Rated double glazed units without having to replace the frames. It’s a more cost efficient way to warm up your home!
Benefits of A - Rated Double Glazing
- A - Rated windows are highly energy efficient! This means that you will save on energy bills.
- Thanks to A - Rated double glazing, you’ll be contributing to a greener environment and will reduce your household’s carbon footprint.
- Less noise! A - Rated double glazing goes a long way in minimising noise pollution and reducing external noise.
- A more comfy home. A - Rated windows can often help with house draughts while helping to keep heat in the house.